Thursday, August 13, 2009

My chipped tooth is NOT going to hold me back!


I have a chipped tooth. And it keeps getting even more chipped. I can either pay the dentist to fix the chip, OR I can go on a second honeymoon with my husband. HELLO! I choose door #2 -the second honeymoon! And where would that be? The Steel Magnolia House in Natchitoches,LA! Yes, the actual house and location of one of my favorite movies. Natchitoches is the oldest permanent settlement in the Louisiana Purchase and is located on the scenic Cane River. That's where I am going. Screw you chipped tooth!

So the first honeymoon that we had was, how can I say this with tact? FLIPPING SCARY! I was a newbie. Never had...Umm...we will call it... "nookie" before. Mmmmk. I wasn't scared! I was SKeRD! To death. I remember taking my dear sweet time bathing and pampering myself. Then Skipper decided he needed to take a shower and "freshen up." And while he was doing so, I didn't know if I should sit on the bed or stand at the little table with the stationary...

I remember him talking about some silky Mickey Mouse boxers that he liked, and that is what he was most likely going to wear. I remember the sound of the door opening and the steam billowing out of the bathroom. He was on his way to give me some loven'. And I noticed he was indeed wearing his Micky Mouse boxers. I started to notice something odd. I noticed that one of Mickey's ears was quite larger than the other one and it was headed my way. So I was staring, but not at THAT, but it was at THAT. I tell ya, that was some scary stuff to me back then.

So anyway 15 years later, we need a second honeymoon. Nuff said.